AD4113THandheld Digital Microscope
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024
- High Quality Images
- 10X~50X, 200X Magnification
- Built-in measurement feature with calibration
- Scroll Lock Feature, H11 Housing
- MicroTouch (trigger button)
- Removable & interchangeable nozzle feature
- High Speed USB 2.0 Connection.
- 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
Product Number AD4113T Dino-Lite Pro2 Magnification 10X~50X, 220X Variable Magnification Warranty Period 2 Years Pixels 1.3M Sensor Enhanced Color CMOS Resolution 1280×1024 Data Output USB 2.0 Condition New Country of Origin Taiwan Packaging Retail Box Regulatory Approval CE, FCC, ROHS Tech Support BigC.com Unit Weight 0.35 lb / 98 g Dimensions 4”(H) x 1.26”(D)
The AD4113T Dino-Lite Pro2 digital microscope is a handheld model with detachable and interchangeable front covers. It also uses a 1.3 megapixel sensor which lets users examine objects with the greatest of details. It comes with a standard open front cap for normal use, and an enclosed transparent front cap designed to protect the lens and built-in LED lights from dust, debris, and moisture from the environment. It also has an amazing yet easy to use MicroTouch trigger (touch sensitive static sensor). The MicroTouch feature on the handheld digital microscope gives users the option of taking a picture right from the scope itself. Great for those moments when you need to take a picture, but having a hard time reaching the computer.
Included with the Dino-Lite handheld digital microscope is a copy of the “DinoCapture” software, enabling you to “capture” either a photograph, video, or time-lapsed video within a few simple clicks. This model comes with the full version of DinoCapture software which includes measurement and calibration for greater precision work.
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280×1024
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Magnification: 10X~50X,220X
- Sensor: Enhanced Color CMOS
- Frame rate: 30 fps
- Illumination: 8 Built-in white LEDs switchable with included software
MicroTouch: (Windows Users only)
- Touch sensitive static sensor trigger on the body of certain Dino-Lite models
- Can be set to On, Off or Double Touch, via included software
- Double Touch setting to help prevent accidental image capture. Simply press on the MicroTouch twice to capture an image.
DinoCapture 1.0 DinoCapture 2.0 DinoXcope (Mac OS) Image BMP, JPG BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM PNG, JPEG Video AVI WMV MOV
Information about working distance and field of view:
M w/ cap w/o cap FOV (x) FOV (y) 20 51.7 61.2 25.1 20.1 30 24.1 33.6 16.8 13.4 40 11 20.5 12.6 10.1 50 3.8 13.2 10.1 8 60 -0.6 8.9 8.4 6.7 70 6.2 7.2 5.7 80 4.5 6.3 5 90 3.6 5.6 4.5 100 3.1 5 4 110 3 4.6 3.7 120 3 4.2 3.4 130 3.5 3.9 3.1 140 4 3.6 2.9 150 4.6 3.4 2.7 160 5.3 3.1 2.5 170 6.2 3 2.4 180 7.1 2.8 2.2 190 8 2.6 2.1 200 -0.4 9 2.5 2 210 0.6 10.1 2.4 1.9 220 1.7 11.2 2.3 1.8 230 2.8 12.3 2.2 1.7
M = magnification rate WD = working distance FOV = field of view Unit = mm FOV & WD information for reference use only.
- CE, FCC, ROHS
- AD4113T Dino-Lite Pro digital microscope
- DinoCapture 2.0 » Software Installation CD
- Deluxe storage bag
- MS35B- suggested for frequent/continuous change of focus/magnification
- MS36B – similar to MS35B but also offers 10″ extendable horizontal reach
- Recommended stands
- New version replacing model: AD413T, AD413TA
- Please note that the first graduation increment on the magnification dial is 20X up to 230x, but effective viewing at lower magnification is possible. For measurements measurement below 20X, calibration is required for accuracy.
- The USB connection eliminates the need for interface cards or expensive software
- The software for the collection and processing of photos is included
- Software is easy and convenient to load and use
- Automatic or manual color balance and control
- Automatic or manual brightness control
Minimum Product Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,Vista ,XP or Windows Server 2003 (DinoCapture 2.0 software) or MAC OS 10.4 or later (DinoXscope software)
- USB 2.0 port
- CPU: 1.5GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or faster
- HD: At least 200MB available HD space
- RAM: 1GB RAM (1.5 require for Windows Vista,7) and above
- Graphics card: 128MB video card or above
- CD-ROM driver for installation