AM4113TL-M40Handheld Digital Microscope
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024.
- High quality image
- 5X~37X Variable Magnification
- Built-in measurement feature with calibration
- Scroll Lock Feature, H11 Housing
- MicroTouch trigger button
- High Speed USB 2.0 connection
- 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
The Dino-Lite AM4113TL-M40 is a specially designed “working distance” model with 1X~37X Magnification and wide angle viewing performance when used at greater working distance(s). The 1.3MP resolution AM4113TL-M40 is also equipped with calibrated measurement capability at 5x~37X magnification and other standard features found in AM/AD4XX series scopes such as “Microtouch” shutter trigger, 8 built in LED lights with on/off, etc.
The AM4113TL-M40 provides greater wide angle view imaging for clear large FOV shots, ie; whole face, mouth, nose, etc., as well as magnified close up images. This is an affordable feature loaded portable magnification device which can be used in a variety of medical and cosmetic applications such as facial, eye and scalp before/after treatment comparison images as well as for general inspection and educational applications in a wide range of industries, etc. Included with each Dino-Lite digital microscope is a copy of the "DinoCapture" software, enabling you to "capture" either a photograph, video or time-lapsed video and perform measurement and other critical tasks.
|Product Number||AM4113TL-M40||Magnification||1X~5X, 5X~37X|
|Warranty Period||2 Years||Pixels||1.3M|
|Sensor||Enhanced Color CMOS||Resolution||1280×1024|
|Data Output||USB 2.0||Condition||New|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan||Packaging||Retail Box|
|Regulatory Approval||CE, FCC, ROHS||Tech Support||BigC.com|
|Unit Weight||0.35 lb / 98 g||Dimensions||4”(H) x 1.26”(D)|
The AM4113TL-M40 Dino-Lite Pro handheld digital microscope gives users 5x~37x magnification rates with wider field of view compared to the AD4113TL. This type of optics lets you view objects at a safe distance with the additional ability to view at lower magnifications. Very useful for applications where the user would need to work under the scope, yet not require much magnification.
This model uses the H11 housing which is the second generation housing for the Dino-Lite that incorporates: improved magnification dial movement for smooth and easy adjustment and focusing with the Dino-Lite, a scroll lock feature for assuring desired set magnification/focus, and a cable strain relief (SR) that holds the Dino-Lite and its USB Cable together for greater resistance from pulls and twists.
This model also comes with the unique MicroTouch snapshot feature. The MicroTouch (touch sensitive static sensor) feature on the handheld digital microscope gives users the option of taking a picture right from the scope itself. The MicroTouch was designed to minimize image blur while taking a picture with the microscope. Great for those moments when you need to take a picture, but having a hard time reaching the computer Included with the Dino-Lite handheld digital microscope is a copy of the “DinoCapture” software, enabling you to “capture” either a photograph, video, or time-lapsed video within a few simple clicks. This model comes with the full version of DinoCapture software which includes measurement and measurement calibration for greater precision work. As for all DinoCapture software though, updates with improvements to the software is always free.
- 1.3MP / Resolution 1280x 1024
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Magnification: 1X-5X, 5X~37X
- Sensor: Enhanced Color CMOS
- Frame rate: Up to 30 fps
- Illumination: 8 white built-in LEDs switched On/Off with included software
- USB Cable length: 6 feet / 180 cm
|DinoCapture 2.0||DinoXcope (Mac OS)|
|Image||BMP, GIF, PNG, MNG, TIF, TGA, PCX, WBMP, JP2, JPC, JPG, PGX, RAS, PNM||PNG, JPEG|
Information about working distance and field of view
- Touch sensitive static sensor trigger on the body of certain Dino-Lite models
- Can be set to On, Off or Double Touch, via included software
- Double Touch setting to help prevent accidental image capture. Simply press on the MicroTouch twice to capture an image, similar to double-clicking on a mouse.
- CE, FCC, ROHS
- AM4113TL-M40 Dino-Lite Pro digital microscope
- DinoCapture 2.0 » Software Installation CD
- Cradle Stand
- Deluxe storage bag
- Recommended stands
- New version replacing models: AM4013TL-M40, AM413TL-M40
- The USB connection eliminates the need for interface cards or expensive software
- The software for the collection and processing of photos is included
- Software is easy and convenient to load and use
- Automatic or manual color balance and control
- Automatic or manual brightness control
——AM4113TL-M40 Estimate Magnification / Working Distance ——
Magnification ——– Working Distance ——— Viewable Area ~5X ———————- 16.5″ / 42cm ——– 3.62″ (L) x 2.25″ (W) 9.5cm x 6.0cm ~10X ———————-6.5″ / 16.5cm ——– 1.75″ (L) x 1.25″ (W) 4.5cm x 2.9cm ~15X ———————-4.5″ / 11.5cm ——– 1.18″ (L) x 0.75″ (W) 3.0cm x 1.9cm ~20X ———————-3.5″ / 8.9cm ——– 0.87″ (L) x 0.56″ (W) 2.2cm x 1.5cm ~25X ———————- 2.62″ / 6.6cm ——– 0.68″ (L) x 0.43″ (W) 1.7cm x 1.1cm ~30X ———————- 2.5″ / 6.3cm ——– 0.56″ (L) x 0.37″ (W) 1.5cm x 1.0cm ~35X ———————- 2.25″ / 5.7cm ——– 0.5″ (L) x 0.31″ (W) 1.2cm x 0.8cm
Minimum Product Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 ,Vista ,XP or Windows Server 2003 (DinoCapture 2.0 software) or MAC OS 10.4 or later (DinoXscope software)
- USB 2.0 port
- CPU: 1.5GHz Pentium 4 or equivalent AMD Athlon processor or faster
- HD: At least 200MB available HD space
- RAM: 1GB RAM (1.5 require for Windows Vista,7) and above
- Graphics card: 128MB video card or above
- CD-ROM driver for installatio